Fridays, 2.00 to 3.15pm
Sep 8, 2023
Term 3/4: Fridays 8th Sept to 15th Dec 2023
This first course is for students who have no experience with Spanish. Our classes are focused on speaking so you will be speaking Spanish from the start. We like to provide a fun and relaxed environment where students are able to have fun and introduce themselves to the culture. We have a max. of 5 students in our online courses. They are interactive courses, you are expected to participate.
Games and real-life role-plays are a must in our classes and students really enjoy them; it does make a difference to learn and practice the language just as it is in real life!
This is an introductory A1 according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages. You will need the book Aula Internacional 1 PLUS. Extra material (i.e. extra photocopies – not book copies) will be supplied by your teacher.
Teachers are qualified language instructors with experience.
- Registration fee is free* (please read Term & Conditions for more information)
What you need:
- Connect to the class or watch the recorded class, the recording will be available 2hs after the class was due to happen: the recording will be made with the students turning up to the online session;
- Book – Aula Internacional 1 PLUS (paper or online version);
- Notebook & pen to take notes;
- Your phone – use Word Reference App (dictionary)
Book required for this course:
Aula Internacional 1 PLUS (Spanish version) ($120 from us) or buy a subscription on www.campusdifusion.com to access the book online.