Wednesdays, 7.35 to 8.35pm
10hs - 10 weeks + 1 private lesson
Feb 1, 2023
Term 1: Wednesdays 1st Feb to 5th April 2023 – 7.35 to 8.35pm + 1 private online lesson
Our 4th beginners course is for students who have a little bit of experience in Spanish – around 30 to 40 hs of classes or self-study. If you have study on your own, we will organise an informal oral Level Test; this test is usually 20 min and you will be asked to use or recognize the structures we have work with on the very beginning of the course. This test is not about vocabulary only, we would like to hear for example, you can introduce yourself, talk about your plans, talk about your work, your routine, etc. Please refer to the textbook we use for more information.
Our classes are focused on speaking so you will be speaking Spanish from the start. We like to provide a fun and relaxed environment where students are able to have fun and introduce themselves to the culture. We have a max. of 5 students in our online courses. They are interactive courses, you are expected to participate.
Games and real-life role-plays are a must in our classes and students really enjoy them; it does make a difference to learn and practice the language just as it is in real life!
This is an introductory A1 according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages. You will need the book Aula Internacional 1 PLUS. Extra material (i.e. extra photocopies – not book copies) will be supplied by your teacher.
If you would like to join this course and you haven’t taken any classes before, we will offer you private classes. The cost is $69 per hour or $345 for 5 hs or $552 for 10 hs (we offer 20% discount when you pay and book 10 hs at a time on online classes ONLY).
Teachers are qualified language instructors with experience.
- Registration fee is free* (please read Term & Conditions for more information)
What you need:
- Connect to the class or watch the recorded class, the recording will be available 2hs after the class was due to happen: the recording will be made with the students turning up to the online session;
- Book – Aula Internacional 1 PLUS (paper or online version);
- Notebook & pen to take notes;
- Your phone – use Word Reference App (dictionary)
Book required for this course:
Aula Internacional 1 PLUS (Spanish version) ($99) or buy a subscription on www.campusdifusion.com to access the book online.
Private online lesson:
- To be arranged at a suitable time for you and your teacher weekdays 9.00 to 4.00pm, this can be used at the end of your course for example. This private online lesson must be booked and used before 6th April 2023.