If you are on one of the Beginners 1, 2 or 3 courses and want to practise more at home, this is the book you must have!
We especially like the CD that comes with it which will help you with pronunciation, listening and speaking – areas that most students would agree are very tricky to practice at home. The 18 topics are divided into:
- Sonidos, letras y ortografía – Sounds & spelling
- Los numerales – Numerals
- Los sustantivos – Nouns
- Los adjetivos – Adjectives
- Los artículos – Articles
- Los demostrativos – Demonstratives – You can download a sample unit from Editorial Difusión here.
- Los posesivos – Possessives
- Los cuantificadores – Quantifiers
- La interrogación – Questions
- Los pronombres personales – Personal pronouns
- Las preposiciones – Prepositions
- El presente del indicativo – The Present Tense
- El infinitivo – The Infinitive
- El pretérito perfecto – The Preterite Perfect
- El pretérito indefinido – The Indefinite
- Las construcciones impersonales – The Impersonal
- Ser, estar, hay – Verb to Be
- Los conectores – Conectors
The book can be used as self study. Students can find the answers and transcriptions of the dialogues in the CD at the back of the book. The book can also be used as a follow up of our classes. Please let the teacher know you have the book so she can guide you on how to use it and what topics would benefit you more. Otherwise, the student can look for the topic he is interested in and work on it independently. The student doesn’t have to follow the order the topics are presented in the book.
In the Mundo Plurilingüe exercises the student has the chance to make a comparison between Spanish and English or any other languages he speaks.
Cuaderno de Gramatica A2
If you are not sure which one is suitable for you, please ask us for help. We will be able to show you the books and guide you.
You can buy the book in the The Book Depository.