Our news on children and adult courses
Adult courses news
- Term 2 is behind us now. Please send us an email if you haven’t received the end of the term test. This test is meant to revise and consolidate the contents learned during the term.
- REMINDER tomorrow (Thursday 10th)!!! Tapas Night + conversation (Spanish for travellers) Thursday 6.00 to 7.30 pm in 69 Worcester Boulevard – bring something to eat or drink. This is a great opportunity to practice your vocabulary to travel. It is very important to share your experiences, learning and having fun!
Please go to the Enrol page and check the drop down menu to choose the course and time. Once you send us your enrolment form, we will send you the invoice. We ask students to pay within a week of receiving the invoice so we can confirm your enrolment. Be aware some of the courses are particularly popular and some others depend on a minimum number of students to run. We really appreciate if you can confirm the enrolment as soon as possible.
- Beginners 1 – Thursdays 7.35 – 9.05pm starts 31/07
- Beginners 1 – Sundays 9.00- 10.30 am starts 03/08
- Beginners 1 – Tuesdays 6.00 to 7.30 starts 05/08 in Lincoln
- Beginners 2 – Mondays 6.00 to 7.30 starts 28/07
- Beginners 3 – Mondays 5.45 to 7.15 starts 28/07
Adult beginners courses are $150 per 8 weeks (12 hours) + $140 per 8 weeks or $20 per class Conversation for Beginners (Thursdays)
- NEW Conversation for Beginners 1, 2 & 3 Thursdays 6.00 to 7.30pm starts 31/07 – for students who want to improve faster and have more opportunities to talk in class, we are adding a conversation class to revise and put into practice all the content learnt in Beginners 1, 2 and 3. We would like the students to enrol for this course as an additional course so you can work together with the content learnt in your level courses. 8 classes $140 for students already enrolled in Term 3; $20 per class for students already enrolled in Term 3 (this means you can come for as many sessions you like without having to pay for the whole term); $240 for students not enrolled in any other course in Term 3.
- Pre-Intermediate 1 + conversation Mondays 7.35 – 9.05pm starts 28/07
- Pre-Intermediate 2 + conversation Thursdays 7.35 – 9.05pm starts 31/07
- Pre-Intermediate 3/4 + conversation Thursdays 6.00 – 7.30 pm starts 31/07
- Intermediate beginners + conversation Wednesdays 7.35 to 9.05 pm starts 30/07
- Intermediate advanced + conversation Mondays 7.15 to 8.45 pm starts 28/07
Children courses news
- Children courses are in 34 Hanmer Street – Spanish for the whole family
- *Saturday 9.00 am starts 26/07 – Children + parents 2 & 3 years old
- *Thursday 3.30 pm starts 31/07 – Children + parents 4 – 7 years old
- School age children courses in 69 Worcester Boulevard:
- *Mondays 3.30pm starts 28/07
- *Mondays 4.30pm starts 28/07
- School age children courses in Ladbrooks, Tai Tapu, Lincoln, Beckenham & Fendalton Schools. Please contact us to re enrol or receive more information about the schedule in your school.
- Spanish for fluent children
Beckenham School Tuesdays 4.00 to 5.00 pm – this course is for children who are able to speak Spanish at a conversational level and are willing to reinforce their speaking as well as their writing and reading abilities. This course is open to children from other schools.
Teacher of Spanish
021 024 2 1778