Hola a todos!
Adult courses are well on it’s way, this week is week number 5. Study! Do your homework! Ask!!
Children courses will finish next week – remember we only have 6 weeks this term as we started later.
Eva is almost back! Bienvenida! These are some of the photos she wanted to share with you – she has been travelling in South America & visiting her family in Spain in the last couple of months. She is a great colleague and friend and we are happy to have her back!
- Do you have any complaints or comments?
Talk to your teacher first. If you cannot resolve it, talk to Laura or send her an email. We are happy to help. It is a good idea to voice our your thoughts especially if you are struggling, there are many things we can do to help you get the most our of your course.
- Conversation classes will be offered again in January. As we started Term 3 later, there is one one week between courses. If you want to work during that week, come to the Colombian Cooking Class & Hispanic Day celebration on 12th Oct (free*) or enrol in the Grammar Workshop or Pronunciation Workshop on Thursday 13th Oct – workshops are one- off 3hs classes $67.50*.
- Preparation for DELE intensive courses are starting are starting soon! ENROL NOW! Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) are official qualifications certifying the degree of competence and mastery of Spanish, granted by Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.The DELE examination provides for all the different variants of the Spanish language. They are all considered as valid to obtain the diploma. Cost $410 (Level Test + 4 intensive week course + Mock Exam) please check dates and details on our website.
- Term 4 – dates will be on the website next week – ENROL NEXT WEEK. We try to keep days and times as they are when possible. Please enrol now so we are able to plan our schedule. Please remember we required a minimum of 4 students to run a class and students are required to pay in full before we start. Gracias!
Immersion Holiday Program
Spanish Clubs in primary schools & at our institute
Parents will receive a short comment from the teacher to record your child progress. Please talk to your children’s teacher first if you have comments. If you cannot resolve or you are not happy please contact Laura. We are happy to offer you ideas to keep Spanish up at home.
Children + parents courses & Spanish for babies
Enrol now to Term 4 – 8 weeks. Please be aware we only have 6 families per course so enrol fast! These courses are only on Saturdays but we are happy to consider a new date and venue if we have enough interest. Spread the word!
- Spanish for babies 6 to 24 months – 9 to 9.45am
- Children + parents 2-3 years old – 9 to 9.45am
- Children + parents 4-7 years old – 10 to 11am
- Spanish Club 5-12 years old – 11 to 1pm Saturdays or 4.00 to 5.30pm Wednesdays
Feedback & Facebook page
Please LIKE our Facebook page and leave a REVIEW – this is very helpful for us. Students connected to FB receive extra material and information we believe is helpful.
Speak Spanish – Spanish Language Institute
59 Hewitts Road Christchurch
0800 ESPANOL (0800 3772665)
mob: 021 024 2 1778