Vengan a ver mi granja… – Come and see my farm
Did you know that animals make “different noises” in Spanish? Onomatopoeia are not necessarily the same in Spanish and English – we represent animals sounds using onomatopeias, they are words that phonetically imitate, resemble or suggest the source of the sound that they describe. These are some…
¿Cómo hace el perro? – What sound does the dog make?
- El perro hace ‘guau, guau’ – the dog says ‘wof, wof’
- El gato hace ‘miau, miau’ – the cat says ‘meow, meow’
- La vaca hace ‘muu, muu’ – the cow says ‘moo, moo’
- El gallo hace ‘kikiriki, kikiriki’ – the roster says ‘cock-a-doodle-doo’
- La oveja hace ‘mee, mee’ – the sheep says ‘baa, baa’
- El cerdo hace ‘ oinc, oinc’ – the pig says ‘oink, oink’
- El pollito hace ‘pío, pío’ – the chicks say ‘chirp, chirp’
More farm animals songs:
¿Qué animal es? What animal is this? – Listen and say the names in Spanish
Es un perro – It is a dog
If you want to watch a whole cartoon in Spanish: Caillou granjero – Caillou the farmer
Please ask for the password to be able to use Rockalingua.com. This game below is perfect to practice the name of farm animals.
You will find more resources in Animals – Los animales