Fridays, 6.00 to 9.00pm
Jun 15, 2018
Please note GST is not included in the course fees (from Term 2 2018) – this workshop is $36 + GST; $40 +GST
Do you need extra help with your speaking and pronunciation in Spanish? This Pronunciation Workshop is for students who have a Beginners or Pre-Intermediate level. Students will be polishing their pronunciation, word stress, sentence linking, and fluency. Learn to make the most our of your course book and Campus Difusion website. Keep focused… why is it important to improve my speaking skills? What can I do to get better?
Requirements to attend this class:
- a beginner or pre-Intermediate level in Spanish
- this workshop is suitable for new students to our institute
Schedule & details for the one-off term class:
- Spanish sounds – how to make these sounds? What is difficult for you? Why?
- Word stress & sentence stress – its importance to be able to understand ‘native speakers’
- What’s fluency? How can I achieve it?
- What is accuracy? Can I speak and make myself understood if I make mistakes?
- Questions, suggestions on what to do at home on your own and farewell
There will be a 10 minutes break – tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
Other useful classes to improve your speaking – IMPORTANT: – only for registered Speak Spanish students during Term breaks
10% discounts to registered students (pay $36.00 +GST); new students to Speak Spanish pay $40.00 +GST