Thursdays, 7.35 - 9.05pm
Oct 26, 2017
Important 2017: due to students’ feedback we are extended our courses to 10 weeks instead of 8. This will allow us to add more speaking practice during our courses. Please note the reason why fees are increasing from Jan 2017.
This course is the follow up on Intermediate/ conversation course. Course contents in this course will rotate every 4 terms. We will cover 2/3 units from Aula Internacional 4 Nueva Edicion – plus conversational resources which will polish specific grammar points to strengthen students to acquire an intermediate level – B1/ B2. These classes are 98% in Spanish.
You will learn:
- to use and master past tenses.
- to use and master indefinite, imperative & subjunctive modes.
- to perfect your fluency & accuracy.
- to widen your vocabulary to talk using an informal or formal register.
- to widen your listening abilities.
If this is the first course you want to enrol in, please contact us before enrolling as we need to check your level. You could do the placement test in your own time and send it by email, although it is advisable to book a time to have a 15 minute oral test/ interview as well.
Joining this course means you have to be able to know and communicate using the structures we have taught in previous levels. If you have done some classes before but you are unsure you can take this level, please contact us, we will be able to advise what the best option is.
You will need the book Aula Internacional 4 – Nueva Edicion plus material supplied by the teacher. A test will be provided at the end of the course to evaluate your grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening abilities; you will do part of the test in your own time and send it by email to the teacher to be checked.
Extra benefits when enrolling in Intermediate Beginners/ Conversation:
- Registration fee is free
- Invitation to our Movie Night – once a month, every last Friday of the month April – November 2017;
- 10% off on Conversation classes – before & after the 10 weeks course;
- 20% off private classes taken in the same term – private classes taken on the same term are $48 per person or $64 per 2-3 students;
- Smaller classes – no more than 8 students.
- You will be able to take the preparation for the official exam DELE B1 or DELE B2.
Please refer to Terms & Conditions before enrolling to the course.